Snell clinical anatomy is one of the best standard books to learn about human anatomy. This book covers all the main organs and systems of the body. The first edition was published in 1872. This book covers all the major organs and systems of the body, including the head, neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis, limbs, spine, cardiovascular system, digestive system, respiratory system, urinary tract, reproductive system, and nervous system. There are many diagrams, photographs, drawings, and colour plates to illustrate the anatomical structure.
Furthermore, this book also contains several illustrations of the organs and systems of the body. This book provides a comprehensive review of human anatomy, and it is suitable for all medical students and medical practitioners.
In this book, the author explains the different methods of diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the eye, head, and neck.
Features of Snell clinical anatomy :
Here we have provided you with the latest edition of snell clinical human anatomy. the 10th edition has complete information about the demands of students and is well-focused. At the end of each chapter, you are provided with surface anatomy. The whole book is fully organized into various regions of the body from deep to superficial. Snell Clinical Anatomy provides the best approach to learning human anatomy.
Pros of Snell clinical anatomy
Here the following are some advantages of Snell Clinical Anatomy :
- it is known as the most important book for medical students.
- it is also known as the standard book for medical students.
- It is the best book to learn anatomy.
- its chapters are designed in region vise which gives an easy approach to understanding the human anatomy.
- it has clear and wide images with labelled diagrams.
- The gross human anatomy is described in detail.
Chapters include in Snell Clinical Anatomy
- The Thorax Part 1 ( thoracic walls )
- The Thorax Part 2 ( thoracic cavity )
- The Abdomen Part 1 ( Abdominal walls )
- The Abdomen Part 2 ( Abdominal Cavity )
- The Pelvis Part 1 ( pelvic walls )
- The Pelvis Part 2 (pelvic cavity )
- The Perineum
- The Upper Limb
- The Lower Limb
- The Head And Neck
- The Back
Cons of Snell clinical anatomy
There are no such disadvantages of Snell clinical anatomy. it lights up with all aspects of human anatomy and uses a standard book for learning human anatomy.