Robbins is one of the common books used for Pathology in medical school. It is written by John Robbins, an American physician who was a pioneer of nutritional medicine and author of the bestselling book, “Diet for a Small Planet”. The book contains an introduction to the concepts of health and disease, including the biological, psychological, social, and environmental factors that can contribute to the development of illness. The book also provides information on the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases and explains the role of nutrition in the prevention of disease.
It is a very comprehensive book and I found it very useful. I read it before starting my internship and found it very helpful. The book is also very easy to understand and the information is presented in a very organized manner.
Till now various editions of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF have been published. here we have uploaded the latest edition of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF which 10th edition. In this latest edition, they have added new chapters, topics, diagrams, and tables.
Pros of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF
ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF has many beneficial points. some of the advantages are :
- It has very comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of pathology.
- It is a very good book for students and residents.
- It is very easy to understand and follow.
- It has many diagrams and pictures which help us to understand the concepts.
- It is very useful for medical students.
- It is also useful for fellows and practising pathologists.
- It is also useful for any pathologist who is interested in this subject.
- It is also useful for the general public.
- It contains a lot of useful information.
- It also contains a lot of references.
- It is also available in many other languages.
- It also has a lot of interactive quizzes.
Features of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF:
ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF has a lot of interesting features:
- Quiz of General Pathology.
- Quiz of Organ System Pathology.
- Quiz of Histopathology.
- Quiz of Laboratory Diagnosis.
- Quiz of Clinical Pathology.
- Quiz of Pathological Physiology.
- Quiz of Microbiology.
- Quiz of Molecular Biology.
- Quiz of Toxicology.
- Quiz of Endocrinology.
- Quiz of Genetics.
- Quiz of Immunology.
- Quiz of Plastic Surgery.
- Quiz of Vascular Surgery.
Cons of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF
There aren’t such a serious drawback of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF. it covers all aspects of pathology. besides this that it isn’t available in other languages except for English. It is not suitable for beginners and nonmedical students.