Biochemistry is considered one of the boring subjects in the medical field. But Pankaj has changed this mentality by providing an interesting way of learning biochemistry.
This book was one of my first introductions to the field of biochemistry and I have to say that I am glad that I came across this book. This book provides basic information about the biochemical processes that take place in our bodies. It starts with the most basic of topics which are the structure of cells, the various types of cells, the organelles, and the basic units of life such as the DNA, RNA, and proteins.
In addition to this, the book also provides a brief introduction to the basic concepts of chemistry. The book is well organized. The chapters are easy to understand and the information provided in each chapter is easy to understand. The book is written in a simple language and it is easy to understand even for a non-science person. The book also provides some questions and answers which make the book a complete one.
Features of Pankaja Biochemistry PDF
There are multiple-choice questions and answers for revision Presents 290 images, illustrations, tables, and flow charts in each chapter. Besides this, the Chapters dedicated to specific diseases such as cancer are included in the comprehensive manual.
This book is a complete guide to all types of biochemical reactions and pathways. It has been written in simple language and the concepts are clearly explained. This book includes detailed information about different pathways, their reactions, and the enzymes involved in them. It also presents the important principles and applications of chemistry in biochemistry. The book includes information about different enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of lipids, carbohydrates, proteins, and nucleic acids.
Pros of Pankaja Biochemistry PDF
- This book is very helpful for those who want to understand the basics of biochemistry.
- This book will be a good addition to the bookshelf of any student or a person who wants to understand the basics of biochemistry.
- It provides a brief introduction to the basic concepts of chemistry.
- the book also includes information about diseases related to biochemistry. This book is very easy to understand and is written in simple language.
- It also includes some questions and answers for the revision.
- In addition to this, the book provides information on the functions of these basic units.
Cons of Pankaja Biochemistry PDF
There aren’t such serious disadvantages to the Pankaja Biochemistry PDF. it contains some extra topics and also it is written in brief form.