Paediatrics is considered one of the tough subjects in the journey of medical education. This book explains the medical care of infants and children. Paediatrics is a speciality in which the patient is less than 18 years of age. The book is divided into three parts, namely, Chapter 1- Basics of Pediatrics, Chapter 2- Infant and Child Health, and Chapter 3- The Pediatrician.
The book is written by Dr Rakesh Jain, a paediatrician who has written many books on various topics in paediatrics. He has also worked as a consultant at the Royal Hospital in London. The author has explained the concept of a paediatrician in great detail. The chapters are well organized. The book covers all the topics efficiently. The illustrations and pictures have been added to each chapter. Whereas, it has great importance to all the doctors who are going to work with pediatric patients.
Each part of this book is then divided into different sections like introduction, care of neonates, care of infants, care of children, care of adolescents, and care of adults. The author has mentioned the care of newborns, care of infants, care of children, care of adolescents, and care of adults in each section. The author has also mentioned the importance of each part of the body. I found this book useful for me.
Editions of NELSON TEXTBOOK FOR PEDIATRICS PDF
There are many editions of the NELSON TEXTBOOK FOR PEDIATRICS PDF that have been published. Here on our website, we have uploaded the lasted version 21st edition of the NELSON TEXTBOOK FOR PEDIATRICS PDF. You can get it from here with a size of 55.4 Mb.
Pros of NELSON TEXTBOOK FOR PEDIATRICS PDF
- It is a good book for medical students. It contains the latest and up-to-date information.
- This book is an easy-to-read guide that will help you learn how to practice pediatric medicine.
- It covers the basics of pediatric medicine, including the anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of the human body, diseases and disorders, diagnostic testing, medications, and treatment options.
- The author has explained the concepts of paediatrics in a very simple manner.
- You can read this book on your smartphone, tab, or any other electronic device.
- You can share this book with your friends and relatives.
- This book is a good source of information about pediatric medicine.
- It is a complete book on pediatric medicine.
Cons of NELSON TEXTBOOK FOR PEDIATRICS PDF
This book is a complete book it does not have any drawbacks. some of the disadvantages are that It does not contain the newly experimented information. The book does not have any figures or pictures.
In conclusion, I would like to say that this is one of the common books used for paediatrics. It covers all the information necessary for exams, practice, and knowledge. This book is very useful. I believe that I have found a good textbook in my search for a paediatrics textbook for my medical school application. I have been studying medicine for a long time now and am starting to feel overwhelmed by the amount of information I need to know about paediatrics I have searched high and low for a textbook that would teach me all of the basic paediatrics concepts in a way that I could easily understand and memorize. This book has helped me so much.